When Placing an Order...
- Please email the photo(s) you would like printed to email@example.com with your name and order number in the subject line. Please also specify how many photos or which number is in the email. (ie. 1 of 2)
- We recommend that photos are at least the size of the board at 300dpi. If you are unsure of what any of this means, please let us know in the order notes and send us your photo(s) for review. The quality of your finished product depends primarily on the quality of your original photos.
- To protect the artists who make beautiful images, please make sure that you own the copyright to the photos you will be using. As part of this transaction, you are agreeing that we will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement.
- Make sure to e-mail the correct number of photos for your order, even if they have to come in separate emails.
- If you have any special editing requests, please use the order notes section during the checkout process.
- We do not currently offer proofs or previews of orders, however, if we feel an image will not work or we will have issues in the final quality, we will contact you with more information and instructions.
- Please understand that we work with natural wood for our products and because of that the final product may have wood grain, imperfections or other "common flaws" in it. We feel that this adds to the rustic nature of our products and is what makes it unique. We hope that you enjoy it as well and we always try to select the best pieces of wood that we can when making your items.
- If you do not submit pictures within 48 hours of your order, submit the wrong amount of pictures or submit images that are too small for printing, it will significantly delay processing times. Please contact us if you have any questions.